Deputy HR Manager at the leading Telecommunication Company in Yangon
Full spectrum of HR department’s efficient and profitable operations
Up to 1,200,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the best market leaders offering top-notch telecommunication service in Myanmar.
Responsible for overall Human Resources Department’s functions;
● Formulating plans to meet company’s manpower requirement and ensuing existing manpower to meet company’s organizational objectives.
● Manages departments’ budget, inventory and produces reports about new programs, regulations and implementations.
● Reviews and guides HR department’s proposals and policies to align with the company’s targets and goals.
● Support, advise and review managers on writing the job descriptions for all positions
● Minimum 5 years of experience in the HR field and 2 years in the management level.
● A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or in the relevant field is preferred.
● A solid command of Business English.
● Strong understanding in Labour law and great leadership skills are required.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + weekend off
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future